Codes and Frequencies
HSYRGR reports the year the respondent received his/her high school diploma, in 5-year intervals.
A number of samples have unexplained logical skip cases, though the original documentation suggests that the universe is all respondents. The SESTAT SDR 1993 sample derived the high school graduation year from the Survey of Earned Documents, from which the SDR sample is drawn, instead of through the SDR survey.
- SESTAT NSCG 1993: All respondents
- SESTAT SDR 1993: All respondents
- SESTAT NSRCG 1993: All respondents
- SESTAT NSRCG 1995: All respondents
- SESTAT NSRCG 1997: All respondents
- SESTAT NSRCG 1999: All respondents
|SESTAT||SESTAT||SESTAT||Full SDR||Full SDR|