Codes and Frequencies
CCASDG indicates whether or not the respondent chose to enroll in community college classes as part of an advanced placement program in high school. Other reasons respondents could have given for taking community college classes can be found in the variables CCADVPL, CCBSDG, CCCHGFL, CCCOLPR, CCFIN, CCGED, CCINT, CCOT, CCPRAD, and CCSKL. The variable CCAFDG indicates whether the respondent was in the universe for this question.
- SESTAT NSRCG 1993: Took course at community college
- SESTAT NSRCG 1995: Took course at community college
- SESTAT NSRCG 1997: Took course at community college
- SESTAT NSRCG 1999: Took course at community college
- SESTAT NSCG 2013: Took course at community college
|SESTAT||SESTAT||SESTAT||Full SDR||Full SDR|